Can you believe it? Six years ago today, this little blog was born. When I realized it this morning, I asked the blog’s Facebook fans (and that includes you, no?) for suggestions on how to celebrate. Several of them had the same idea: with The Best Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies in the Entire World! Yes, that’s right, the cookies that have inspired nearly as much condemnation (for my “HFS” enthusiasm at the end of the post) as adoration (for their Holy Fucking Shit goodness).
I’ll take any excuse to bake a batch, so I went straight into the kitchen. But, y’know, Weight Watchers. Stephen and I can’t (well, shouldn’t) eat all those cookies! Which is where you come in. Enter the Words to Eat By Trivia Game and win a batch of these beauties baked by yours truly, plus a special surprise.
The first person to answer all five questions correctly wins! Every answer can be found by clever use of the tags on this here blog, and if you’re a regular reader you’ll probably know most of them already. Responses must be entered in the comments section to be considered, and don’t forget to include your email address in case you win.
- Since this is an anniversary quiz, let’s talk birthdays. What’s mine? Stephen’s? Harry’s? Any one of them is acceptable here; I’m not crazy.
- Keeping with the birthday thing: What did Stephen give me on my 40th birthday?
- When did Words to Eat By’s big redesign—precipitating the tragic loss of nearly five years’ worth of comments—take place?
- What are the Three Faces of Me?
- What is the title of my forthcoming cookbook?
Enter today, and tell your friends!