Thanks for signing up for the PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO Blogger Cooking Party. We’re thrilled to have you! Below you will find access to everything you will need to write your post(s), and maybe even a few things you don’t! Feel free to use one or more of the recipes and reprint it on your blog, any of the bookshots or ad spots, and we also would love for you to include a pre-order link to the book at whatever bookseller you are affiliated with; here are the direct links to some of the major ones for your use.
Barnes & Noble: http://goo.gl/EKJ0U
Books a Million: http://goo.gl/ycZkH
And anyone who orders before February 21 receives a FREE Digital Starter Kit including bonus recipes, a gift card, and MUCH MORE!
And here are some other fun assets to share or post on your blog! Right click them to download!
- Zucchini and Spinach Risotto
- Honey-Soy Roasted Salmon
- Cheater’s Chana Masala
- Broccoli and Cheddar Pinwheels
- Baked Macaroni with Ricotta, Spinach, and Mint
- Barbecued Brisket
Please email me, email@example.com to let me know when your post is going up and I will engage our in-house social media networks to promote it and let your fellow Family Bloggers know as well. And remember, one post enters you to win one of the fabulous KitchenAid 5-speed hand blenders and three posts enters you to win to win the KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor so don’t forget to let me know when you posted! All posts must be done by Tuesday Feb 21 at 5PM EST.
Here is a reminder of the details!
- During the 3 week period, February 1-21, 2012, participants must post to their blog about their experiences cooking from PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO. They may prepare any dish from the book that they wish, but we ask that they do not post the recipes unless it is one of the pre-approved recipes (a list will be provided with the digital assets).
- Bloggers will write 1-3 posts about cooking from PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO. We of course welcome more frequent posts if so inclined!
- Participants will help to spread the word about PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO through their Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Participants are encouraged to engage in dialogue with other bloggers who are participating in the Blogger Party by commenting on their blog posts, RTing their tweets, and liking and commenting on their related Facebook status updates.
- ONE pre-publication copy of PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO to use to cook from for the three-week-long program
- ONE additional finished copy of PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO to offer as a giveaway through your blog, Twitter feed, or Facebook profile
- Participants who blog once will be entered to win one of ten (10) Kitchen Aid 5-Speed Hand Blenders (Pictured above; Retail value $129.99) once the three-week blogging project is over (winners selected at random)
- Participants who blog three times during the time period will be entered in a drawing to win a KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor (Retail value $249.99) once the three-week blogging project is over (winner selected at random)
- Three WILLIAM MORROW COOKBOOKS (THE TREATS TRUCK BAKING BOOK, THE FOOD 52 COOKBOOK, and SIZZLING SKILLETS & OTHER ONE-POT WONDERS) upon successful completion of the PARENTS NEED TO EAT TOO COOKING PARTY
- CONTENT, LINKS & IMAGES. We will provide you with a few recipes from the book to publish on your blog, links to additional content, and a video
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT & BUZZ Inclusions in:
- Book Chatter newsletter (17,000 subscribers)
- Book Club Girl Blog (17,600 Facebook fans and 10,000 Twitter followers)
- William Morrow Social Media (5,500 Facebook Fans and 3,600 Twitter followers)
- HarperCollins Social Media (3,300 Facebook fans and 17,500 Twitter followers)
- Parent Need to Eat Too Blog and Social Media
- Official author blog: Parents Need to Eat Too: Debbie Koenig’s Words to Eat By
- Facebook Fan Page: Parents Need to Eat Too (5,000+ fans)
- Twitter: @debbieharry (2,000+ followers)