The Parents Need to Eat Too Virtual Book Tour is underway! Find me, or info about the book, at these sites:
- The Food Yenta (with a reminiscence about how our first, long-ago IRL meeting changed the way she thinks about feeding her babies)
- Jeanne Eats World (she’s pregnant! how perfect. And here’s a recipe from the book, too)
- Martha and Me (mmm, broccoli & cheddar pinwheels…)
- Grow Family. Grow! (she tested recipes for the cookbook, so she’s got an interesting perspective)
- The Stir at Cafe Mom (a post about my recommended processed foods, which prompted considerable debate in the comments!) And here’s a second post on The Stir, about my quick & easy dinner tips.
- My Cup of Creativi-Tea (dude. check out her pantry) with a giveaway here!
- Parenting. Illustrated with Crappy Pictures (I’m Illustrated!)
- Tucson Mama (another recipe tester, chiming in)
- Fix Me a Snack (ah yes, quesadillas & spaghetti–Cindy knows)
- Sassy Radish (a guest post by me, with a bonus recipe! Baked Gnocchi alla Puttanesca)
- Claudine Jalajas (she wants you to do a back-flip, but I’m pretty sure she’s joking…)
- The Lyons Den (if you remember “mommy’s little piggy,” this one’s for you)
- Facing Forty Upside Down (no-stir risotto, folks!)
- Rookie Moms (we sent Heather a galley a while back, when she wrote about how much trouble she was having making dinner with her newest baby on board. Her review: “terrific”!)
- Attainable Sustainable (what would you do with extra time away from the stove?)
- Sara Bakes Cakes (the woman who got me through so many birthday cakes is pregnant again!)
- The 60-Minute Housewife (pairs my no-stir risotto with a gorgeous-looking piece of salmon)
- My Morning Chocolate (she tries, of course, my Chocolate Amazon Cake, and posts a second time with my Cheater’s Chana Masala)
- Confessions of a Mean Mommy (who shows that yes, the book’s still useful even with older kids!)
- Healthy Green Kitchen (my lovely friend Winnie says lovely things, posts a lovely photo, and does a lovely giveaway. Plus, she invited me to guest post! New recipe: Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower & Lemon-Parmesan Breadcrumbs)
- Macaroni Kid Riverdale (she calls it “my new favorite cookbook”!)
- Food Blogga (one of my favorite food writers likes the book!)
- Imperfect Mom (mmm, Vegetarian Tamale Pie)
- Stay at Stove Dad (finally! a giveaway for the dads! Plus 4 starts for Baked Macaroni with Ricotta, Spinach & Mint!)
- Good.Food.Stories (Casey seems to think my book will save lives. I’m not so sure about that, but I’m tickled nonetheless)
- The Picky Foodie (can a mom with extensive food intolerances find useful recipes in my book? YES!)
- Jennifer Perillo (on her Food Network blog, the cook In Jennie’s Kitchen confesses that even she ate takeout for the first month of her baby’s life!)
- My Kids Eat Squid (my Chocolate Yogurt Loaf made even healthier)
- Monica Bhide (one of my food writing idols wants me to adopt her!)
- Momformation at BabyCenter (Evonne Lack thinks I’m a genius. Can’t stop giggling at that notion…)
- The Naptime Chef (a guest post by me, with a not-in-the-book recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas!)
- GeekMom (Kris Bordessa wishes I’d written the darn thing sooner)
As long as you’re clicking, watch me make Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas on TV!
And don’t miss my extra-awesome, deluxely-exciting event at The Brooklyn Kitchen. Saturday, March 3. Be there, and bring your baby!
This Post Has 2 Comments
Come to Chicago, please! Woman and Children First Bookstore, perhaps?
I’d love to, Penelope! Maybe if the book does well enough in the first few weeks/months, something like that will be possible. Fingers crossed!