Sorry for the non-blogging I’ve been doing lately, but Harry’s preschool went on vacation last Tuesday so I’ve been, uh, busy. Cooking, but not writing. At this point, after nine straight days of Scarlett O’Harry (as Stephen dubbed our boy this morning), Monday can’t come soon enough. Hooray for a return to preschool! Once he’s out of the house for a few hours each day, I hope to achieve much, much more. And I hope to make a Very Exciting Announcement before January’s over.
- Baked Panettone French Toast
- Artichoke and Red Pepper Frittata
- Ham-and-Egg Casserole, supplied by Stephen’s cousin
- Candied Bacon (personally, I’m looking forward to this the most since I don’t do pig at home)
- Bagels & Lox (hey, I’m still Jewish)
- Fruit salad, supplied by Stephen’s aunt
- Cinnamon buns, supplied by his cousin